Thursday, April 24, 2008

Sometimes, we just can't show enough.

"I love you thiiis much, or even more but I'm afraid my arms are too short to express just how much I LOVE you."

If would your boyfriend/girlfriend ask you how much you love him/her? What would you answer?

This is something unmeasurable by anyone. There's answer such as "I love you forever" &
"I love you more than some highest mountain or some largest ocean in what-so-ever land", but do this really show how much you love a person? Words are infinity, that is one might say something and not do the same. Let's say for example(something that happen very often), Ah Beng and Ah Lian is a couple, and during their honeymoon moons, they said they loved each other for eternity and more. But after 3 months, they broke up and ended up hating each other. So its your love that is "eternity" only last for a moment?

Or do we say something like, "If you love me this much , you would go and buy me a Ferrari, Gucci Bag, LV Purse etc.?" Is love something measurable by money? Can we make out some equation for how deep is our love? Seriously, I don't know and if anyone out there have some ways to measure them, then please do let me know =)

Is this the equation?

To me, love is not measurable. It is shown and expressed to the one you love. And of course you can't compare them with others. You can't go telling you friends, my girlfriend love me more cause she's more pretty or my boyfriend love me more cause he buys me a Ferrari. If love can be measured this way, then our daily conversation will ended up like this,

Girl 1: My boyfriend-hor, very love me one! He bought me a bag-lah
Girl 2: My boyfriend love me more-lah, he bought me a Nike bag!

Girl 3: Nono, my boyfriend more-lah! he bought me a Gucci bag!

Girl 4: Mine more mine more, he bought me a LV bag you know!

Girl 5: My boyfriend is the best lah he bought me a gold, diamond decorated, silver plating bag from some ang moh country!

(Things just goes on, and it will never ends)

Every individual is different from another, we show and express our love in different way, but most importantly we are there for the one we love when they need us most.

"Sometimes, we don't stop loving someone, we just stop showing it, it is and always will be in our hearts =)"

PS: Don't take things for granted or you will regret it someday.

2 comments:

vangardx said...

girl 6 : my bf still the best, he gave me all his salary, allowance, bank account, credit card, car, house, phone, 100% free..just say "i love you too" Bag? my bf own 5 bags factory :P

Darrius said...

Haha, LoLx
Girl 7: my bf owns ferarri =D I wonder who's this lolx