Thursday, April 17, 2008

Love-Mabukness


The pass few days, I seriously don't know what hit me, I got all love-drunk. I know is not bad to get love-drunk but it sometimes messes things up. So, I'm back to myself again, hang over is over and gone.
I will take things slowly now, and hopefully by time, miracle or a spark may just appear. So be my friend still and yet and let us just see what happen next k? =)
I will be here whenever, wherever, however and whatever when you need me, just to lend you an ear to borrowing you my shoulders to lean on. I promise that I will and always will be here for you, now and in the future. Aishiteru~.

PS: Good thing is, I created BaoBao series of ...hmm lets call it an emoticon during this period of "mabukness", which I think is cute-larh. =)

No comments: