Sunday, April 20, 2008

Finding for Usagi-chan

A few days back, I was searching for Usagi-chan all the way and up till today there's only one nearest way to get it. Afters hours of searching, surfing etc. etc. and I ended finding this page.


It seems someone is offering to sell it at $25 which includes shipping as well! Wow, that's just great =D Here's a picture of the Usagi-chan~~~

Usagi-chan doll, 32cm big! ^_^

Besides Usagi-chan doll, they do sell haversack. Very cute also ok?

Besides all the Usagi-chan, they also sell Mokona from Tsubasa Chronicles! In white and black somemore!

White Mokona haversack.

Black Mokona haversack, I wan this!

So, which one do you like? Whoever saw these Usagi and Mokona in Malaysia please tell me where ok? Just leave a message in the cbox, Thanks alot!

PS: Emailed the owner, now wish she reply and sell me those at cheaper or same price ok? =) And for those who like cosplay and anime stuffs, do visit the page also.

4 comments:

KyonMin said...

OMG HONEY SEMPAI'S USAGI CHAN~~~~~~~~~~~ KYA!!!~~~~~~~~

I got the Beelzenef hand puppet! LOL! OMG WHY AM I SO EXICITED. Wtf. I am always like that forgive me lalala~

Darrius said...

Beelzenef?The doll that Tamaki feared LOLX. I want I want! Where did you found it?

KyonMin said...

Comic Fiesta 2006 ROFL!

Darrius said...

=_="