Friday, April 4, 2008

Sometimes, life just gets better :)

Decision making can be tough sometimes, and worst if you have several factors that really makes you think not twice, but 10 times for it. Today I was suppose to make a decision where if I'm to go to Malacca with my friends tomorrow or not, and I ended up didn't go due to some factors(financially K.O.ed and mom keep yadayadayadayada).

So I went back to PJ and on the way back, guess what I got?! SEAN KINGSTON TICKETS at CocoBanana Bandar Sunway @ 12nd April !!!! Not 1 but 2 tickets some more!! Thank you so much Hitz.fm crew and also Joseph"ine". So, life can be a bitch at times, but it does get better.

Besides the tickets, there's also some magazines given by Hitz.fm

Ta-Da! Front and back of the tickets =3

Next Weekend Schedule: Sean KingSton Concerto!! =D

No comments: