Sunday, March 2, 2008

Jay Chou Mania!! Wee! :)

Didn't manage to update my blog for a long long long time dy. So this is a delayed post~ =(.

As everyone knows, the all-so-famous-and-popular Jay Chou is in Stadium Merdeka doing his concert in Malaysia on 23rd Feb! and luckily, I got free tickets to the concert courtesy of my cousin who work in the media. I swear everyone was crazy and going gila for Jay Chou during the concert...(no offence, but I'm also one of them). The screams for the girls saying" Wo ai ni Zhou jie lun ~!!" is deafening and killing to the ears! Vendors selling **ck uped whistle to make high pitch "PIIiii Piii!" noise is damn annoying where you can hear lala-chai blowing whistle like their mouth is stuck to it. But Jay Chou's concert is really WoWWW! For those who missed it, please go next time =).


No cams no video bla bla bla etc. is the first thing we saw.


The stage and the crowd!

Jay Chou's pink bag

PS: Those who wants the pink bag, can ask from me cause I got 2 left =x

No comments: