Saturday, March 29, 2008

CDS Annual Career Forum

CDS aka Career Developement Society organized an annual career forum yearly. The career forum is a talk or in other words, a discussion of a topic by invited panelists. This year, we have 3 panelist, from Malaysian Institution of Accountants, Standard Chartered International Scope and 1 more-lah. The topic for this time is Employability : Opportunities in the International Market. I think and I hope everyone enjoyed the forum despite the "not-so-good" things. It's truly regrettable, I apologize but I promise will try better next time.

Banner preparation

Bani and Leslie posing, I'm not sure what they are posing doh...

Committees all in blazers

Kae Cian!! XD

I don't really know what others think, but to me, I think of everything we do must be of course memorable and enjoyable. We don't organize something and don't have fun on it. Formality is a must, yes but do try to enjoy the every bits of fun during the whole process. Joke around, play around and if possible fly around XD.

What's most important is we gain the memories, bonds everyone friendship and have some experiences as well =).

No comments: