Sunday, March 30, 2008

1 2 3 Appeal Letter Writing Guide

As this is my first time being barred, I seriously don't know how should I even start the appeal letter. I know that it required some personal details, state out the subject being barred and also the reason for absence.

The required

I think most people have a big scratch on their head when it comes to writing formal letter, and worst of all, this letters is submitted to the head of department and it determines your future whether you will be barred or vice versa.

So after thinking for the "right" format which will save me from being barred, I finally came out the easy 123 steps for writing an appeal letter.

Step 1.
We need to praise and continue praising the head of department. As any formal letter, we start of with salutation. Normally we would start with,

"Dear Sir, Dear Mrs. etc."

but for this, we would start of with,

"Dear Very Handsome and Macho + Smart + Buddha-Like + Super Super Good Sir"

or

"Dear Very Leng Lui, Kind-Hearted, Quan Yin Ma Goddess Miss"

So, even before reading the rest of your letter, the head of department would be so happy that he or she would be jumping in joy already.

Step 2.

Step 2 is pretty simple actually, we just write down all the required details needed for example your name, your ID etc. and the reason for your absence. Try to make out some "ke-lian" or very very sad story for your reason for absence.

Successful stories includes,

"I saw an old woman crossing the road. As I am a very kind person, I helped her out. She then started asking me to help her cross more roads! I agreed and helped and before I knew it I was already in Seremban! I tried to rush back, but it was too late. It wasn't my fault!! I was the old woman which was so damn demanding that asked me to help her crossed thousands of roads!!"

"I went for the class actually, but I went for the wrong class! and I forgot to sign. haha!"

"My alarm didn't rang, cause my bloody house mate pranked me and changed my alarm clock's time!"

"When I was walking on to UTAR from my condo, I feel down the stairs, down the hallway, down to the poolside in my condominium. When i was walking on the streets, few dogs chased me and I was knocked down by a bloody Mat Rempit. I was unable to attend class after that."

"My father's mother's brother's cousin's son's wife's sister's someone passed away, I have to go and pay respect to that someone."

"I have a chronic disease, I can't wake up early in the morning and I can't remember my classes time well."

That's some example stories which had been proven very "successful" during the appeal.

Step 3.

Keep begging and apologizing.
Before ending your letter, you should always state how much you have regretted on your absence and also beg for a chance from the HOD.

For example,

"I'm Sorry!! Very Very Sorry!! I have regret it so much, that I want to bang the wall now!! I m terribly absolutely SORRY!! Dui Bu Zi!! Gome Nasai! Mohon beribu beribu ampun dan minta maaf!!! I won't do it again!! I promise and swear in the name of Almighty dunno-what-good-for-nothing person that I will never do it again! Please don't Bar me! Please, you must be very forgiving like the Quan Yin Ma, or Allah or Jesus !!! Please Don't Bar Me!! ......"

End.

This is just an example of a guide. This guide is merely just for blogging purposes. Any consequences caused by following this guide what so ever will not be responsible by me.

Hope everyone enjoy this guide =).



No comments: