Tuesday, July 1, 2008

If you would just believe...

We humans are extra-ordinary creatures created by god himself (ahem or herself..) and we possess strength and abilities way beyond our own expectations.

I'm not saying physical strength that you have now from lifting weights yadayadayada but the strength that comes from deep within you. Yes, from your heart.

When we're touched by our emotions, such as sadness, anger etc. we tend to be stronger, yes we do and that's how people go "amuk" or more in english berserk. When we're in love, we have the abilities to be more creative and fond about our environment, we basically love everything around us and as for me, I love her even more. Then, there's the birth of love songs, beautiful arts and lovely poems that flew our hearts away.

Then, there's also the will of us, humans. When our loved ones are in danger, we tend to protect them with everything we have. Despite the situation, miracles do happen.

This is just a short post, a "thought of the day" like post and of course, I'm telling everyone to believe in yourself and others especially to those who love you. Who knows? Miracle might just happen.

You made me the happiest person in the world.
And there's nothing I need to say besides I LOVE YOU!!!
And if you would just believe me,
And hold my hands.

No comments: