Monday, June 30, 2008

Broken.


Feelings and emotions are extremely fragile in my opinion, and it applies to everyone. Sometimes I thought that even if I'm broken up a million-and-one times, I will be just OK if I would to mend it up and be strong once again. So I had been broken uncountable times, and I have also mended myself up countless times but its getting more and more painful now.

I know, and I know, that we're not even considered together yet( I mean literally) but I really wants to do everything a good boyfriend would do for you but sometimes I can't, and I'm truly sorry. I admit I'm a stupid, dumb, dimwitted but I'm willing. I really don't want you to be sad or anything, and even more I don't want you to be reading this.

I still love you, and I'll always be there for you still even if I'm broken a million times, I will still put myself together for you. That's all I can say, I promise you.

No comments: