Tuesday, June 24, 2008

I will hold on to you

Sometimes, there are things that she couldn't let go off so easily, he know and he understand that but its hurtful to know so too. he think it's OK doh, although it's hurtful but at least he knew that's what been bothering her.
It's immature of him to kinda keep forcing her, and he's truly sorry. Cause at that moment, within his heart, he was told not to let go of her ever. But now, he understand and he do believe time can mend everything. There's so much more he wants to say here but he'll just tell it to her when the time comes.
And also, don't feel bother to disturb me anytime, anywhere and anyhow. Cause being with you for even a second or a moment is just too good to be true.
And thanks for not telling me directly...if not I think I will break...

---------------------------------------------

I love you...but why?

I loved you when we first met.
I loved the time when we talked together.
I loved the way you smile.

I never understood why i became this way.
I never will tried to avoid you.
I never wanted to leave your side.

I will be here when you need me.
I will listen to you.
I will make you smile

You made me the happiest person in the world.
You gave me hope when needed.
you would make me laugh even at tough times.
I love you...but why?
Cause I just LOVE you for who you are, and you only.

------------------------------------------------

No comments: