Thursday, June 26, 2008

To the special person in my life

Haven't been updating recently, coz I had devoted my time to someone special. For those those who knew, for those who guessed it, whatever-la-you-all-think.

To my special one,

I love you, and I can be immature at times, forgive me for not being so mature =P.
I love you, I can be annoying at times, but I will try to give you your own space from now on.
I love you, I will go slow for us to truly understand one another.
I love you, and I will give you laughter and joy for the time we spend together.
I love you, and I will be forever loving you-lor, what else-lar rite? =P.

-Darrius

and a song to my special one also-lar, Chris Brown - With You



Chris Brown - With You

and another song for you,



Colbie Caillat - Realize


No comments: