Tuesday, July 15, 2008

Of Ol' Hypocrisy

In life, we find many things that we can't face straight forward. Sometimes we avoid them, sometimes we ignore them and worst of all, we be all hypocritical about it.

Let me give you a simple example, when you asked someone not to do something, would you not do it yourself too?

Be it so, we can be hypocrite and act all so nicely in front of a friend and back stabbed them from behind. Is this what we called friendship or what friends do? A friend where he/she goes all so friendly and good to you in front of you and others, but back stabbed you the moment you turned around.

If someone said "I love you" but made you wait for a long period of time. And didn't even bothered to take any initiative to show the so called "love". Is this also called love? I seriously don't know, how about I declare my love for everyone who read this?

We are all humans bound by emotions and the feeling to defense ourselves. Therefore, we wear a mask which deceive others from our true selfs. A mask which hides our true character from others, we being as actor on a big stage called life. Acting all so good and being all so bad at the same time. Basically, I think this is what differentiate us humans from other living creatures.

To write this post, honestly I'm not all so good too, I'm a hypocrite too at times necessary. This is just my 2 centz~

No comments: