Sunday, July 6, 2008

Happy "Fattening" Weekend

Saturday, 6th July 2008

Someone's mad for something and so, I decided to cook for *ahem* something special. So, Went to "pasar" > Mydin > Pasaraya CH to get some ingredients(seriously my house have nothing edible besides few eggs and butter, does water counts?)

Budget ends up to :

Spaghetti : 3.50
Prego's : 10.50
Potato + Garlic + Onion : 1.00
Sausages : 3.00
Eggs + Butter : available in the refrigerator

So we have a total of RM18.00!! Ta Da! and a lunch for two =)

After the ingredients, rushed home and start chopping and cutting and whatever a person does in a kitchen-lah. And....after 1 hour.... nothing is ready yet lor~
.
.
.
.
.
waited for another 30 minutes...then beh tahan and call *ahem* to come over and help-lah be fore I start burning or blewing up the house~

And then after 1 more hour... we have....

TA DA!!


1.Spaggeti with sausages wtf?!


I admit it, I sux, I need 2 friggin hours to cook spaggeti wtf?!

2. Mashed Potatoes

Despite how it looks its nice ok?

The following day, someone recook the leftover spaggeti for me.


Despite those black black things you see, it taste absolutely good-lah ok

and.. thank you for cooking for me ya =P

=_= who took this pic must be very "naughty" lor!!! Jk Jk

So, RM18.00 for a 2 days lunch and the enjoyment of eating it with the one you cared (minus the hassle of cooking, and cleaning all those greasy pots and pans) then is very worth it-lor I tell you!

PS: Thanks Edmond, my housemate for teaching me how to cook, and for those who want to cook, you can learn from him.
PSS: Thanks for the wonderful weekend.
PSSS: Fat-lor fat-lor(fat-liaw, now fatter!)

and I know you can't get enough of this song-lah =P(you know who-lah)

"Eating, the most enjoyable thing anyone can do despite all ages. Its just the moment and who you eat with it =) "





No comments: