Monday, January 28, 2008

Perfect Valentine's Gift?

Double-posting in a day cause I have not been blogging much lately, too busy with stuffs. Valentine's coming too in about 2 weeks and I think is not too late for us guys to think of what we should get for our special ones. What do girls actually like for that special day? Been thinking "abit" for now and here are some of my gift ideas.

Girls like soft toy right? We can get some cute plushies for them, I think. Or perhaps get them some giant-sized ones to carry on =x(<-- big big ones)
See, soo cute right? I mean the Hello Kitty!

Bread in cupcakes plushies=="

Besides plushies, I saw many would buy jewelry. Those sparkling gifts will surely melt any girls out there but it also does melt down our guys wallet faster. Diamonds are always girls best friend rite? Then, what is the girl's best friend doing to us guys!!!! =(

Next on the list is something pretty interesting I found on Nicolekiss.blogspot.com which are flowers. Yes all girls love em!

Pretty flowers in red and green.

Looks familiar now?

=.= SEe it?
A money bouquet!!! Priceless and pretty XD. hiak hiak hiak

Though of getting a dress but need to know the exact size, if it is too big she goes =___=" and if it is too small she will go ">_____<".
Chocolates are a must, I think as it is the tradition of Valentine's where we give chocolates to the one we loved. We spend a lot of gifts and we try to make this special day something to be remembered but the most important thing is the sincerity that comes from the heart to do all of these =).

No comments: