Tuesday, February 12, 2008

Adventure of the Ham-Ham Year =3

First of all although is late, wishing everyone a Happy Chinese New Year for the year of hamsters 2008!


During this ham-stacious Chinese New Year, I wandered to Dong Zhen temple and UTAR, Kampar hoping to find some sweet and nice food to eat. =x


First of all, I wandered into a garden full of flowers.


All I found there was flowers and a bald monk =(

Failing to find any there, I changed to Lumbini Garden.


found a humongous ham-ham there=.=

together with the 12 Chinese zodiacs

and more bald monks=x

And there's alot people there!! Its on the 1st Day of CNY, I thought everyone was suppose to be at home!! =x

people praying the Buddhas

The bridge entrance to Dong Zhen temple

Ta-Da!!!! found my sweeeets =3

a truck of them =3

flowers sweets for my *erm*

No comments: