Thursday, December 27, 2007

Holiday's Gala Activity - BangKok


Bangkok, a diverse and exciting place to be in. If anyone asked me to define Bangkok, it would be (100 x Petaling Street) + (Tuk-tuk Rempits) + (Temples and more temples) + (alchohol+xxx) = Bangkok.
What surprises me the most is the students there, wearing tight white blouse and mini skirts with make up and high heels...to school!!!! Wish Malaysia also got lah....~ hiak hiak!

1st thing that caught my eye when I enter the room, flower + a packet of ????, thought it was condom, but it appears to be a Clorets sweet. =.="

Pop-Idol King Rama !!!~ you can see his portrait everywhere in Bangkok, from temples, MRT stations, shopping complexes and even toilets!!!

Ayuthaya(Ayothaya in Ragnarok Online), a place with alot of historical building and relics.

Floating Market, a very nice place to visit as we don't have something similar in Malaysia.

A view from my room's window during sunset


No comments: